One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of low-impact massage therapy, used especially in treating neuromuscular disorders.
- ‘Because some pain still lingered, the physician's assistant gave me a prescription for one more therapy - Trager, a form of bodywork in which a therapist teaches you how to move without pain.’
- ‘She is a Certified Trager Practitioner and a Reiki Master who has been practicing Trager for nearly five years and has been a certified practitioner for two.’
- ‘Your Trager practitioner performs many different types of gentle movements on your body.’
- ‘Emma is one of two Trager practitioners in Ireland.’
- ‘After discovering Trager treatments, she began noticing significant changes in her stamina, her flexibility and her choreography.’
1980s: from the name of Milton Trager (1908–97), the American doctor who invented the technique.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.