One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of plasticized cardboard carton for milk and other drinks, folded from a single sheet into a box shape.
- ‘When Tetra Paks go through the process of recycling, much of the recyclable material is lost.’
- ‘She pulled open the fridge door, popped open the seal of a Tetra Pak of milk and poured out a glass.’
- ‘Safal fruit juices are being launched in four variants and will be available in one litre tetrapaks.’
- ‘Wine in a Tetra Pak and a canoe trip go hand in hand!’
- ‘It plans to export TetraPaks of Icelandic water to China.’
- ‘His hands balled into fists and the tetrapak he was holding burst into waxed paper shrapnel.’
- ‘Tetra Paks are collected separately at household recycling centres.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.