One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Maori language.
- ‘International audiences have demanded he perform in Te Reo.’
- ‘She had no problem singing Te Reo but she avoided getting into conversations.’
- ‘In New Zealand Te Reo Maori is now part of the school curriculum (speaking Maori, the native language of NZ).’
- ‘The characters are extremely realistic, speaking in a modern vernacular peppered with Te Reo, their references coming from both modern pop culture and Maori mythology.’
- ‘Furthermore, a campaign in Te Reo is likely to have an impact on Maori whereas one in English will not have such a significant impact.’
From Maori te ‘the’ and reo ‘language, dialect’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.