One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Ophidia
- ‘Snakes (suborder Serpentes) are common nest predators and falcons (family Falconidae) and other birds of prey (order Falconiformes) feed on adults.’
- ‘Known predators include snakes (Serpentes), forest falcons (Micrastur, that catch hermits during lekking), and pygmy-owls (Glaucidium).’
- ‘Snakes (suborder Serpentes) are common predators of eggs and nestlings.’
- ‘Within Serpentes, this condition is unique to Leptotyphlopidae.’
- ‘Known predators of Old World sparrows include hawks (family Accipitridae), owls (family Strigidae), snakes (suborder Serpentes), house cats and raccoons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.