One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bilharzia (the disease)
- ‘Water-related diseases cause 80 percent of all the world's sicknesses, in the forms of hepatitis A, malaria, diarrhea, dysentery and schistosomiasis.’
- ‘Malnutrition and tropical diseases such as malaria, schistosomiasis, and sleeping sickness are widespread.’
- ‘Other common diseases include schistosomiasis, meningitis, tuberculosis, pneumonia, and HIV / AIDS.’
- ‘Other common diseases include schistosomiasis, sleeping sickness, poliomyelitis, tuberculosis, and pneumonia.’
- ‘Advances in this area, especially against malaria and schistosomiasis, are not yet conclusive, but give cause for more optimism than before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.