One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for thiopentone
- ‘The messages are printed as if hand-written with messages such as: ‘Kenya, independent since 1963, is one of more than 100 lands old and new where Pentothal is used.’’
- ‘In the end, this clever campaign helped to establish Pentothal as a major brand of anaesthetic product.’
- ‘Find Pentothal (Thiopental Sodium) medication description and FDA approved drug information including side effects, interactions and patient labeling.’
- ‘Then comes the intravenous sedative Pentothal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.