Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- trademark for thiopentone
- ‘Find Pentothal (Thiopental Sodium) medication description and FDA approved drug information including side effects, interactions and patient labeling.’
- ‘In the end, this clever campaign helped to establish Pentothal as a major brand of anaesthetic product.’
- ‘The messages are printed as if hand-written with messages such as: ‘Kenya, independent since 1963, is one of more than 100 lands old and new where Pentothal is used.’’
- ‘Then comes the intravenous sedative Pentothal.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.