One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diet based on the types of foods presumed to have been eaten by early humans, consisting chiefly of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruit and excluding dairy or cereal products and processed food.‘I've recently started the Paleo diet and have also given up caffeine’
- ‘Tied for last place overall were the Paleo diet and the Dukan diet.’
- ‘I lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks without being hungry because I ate a paleo diet and exercised two hours each day.’
- ‘People were saying that veganism was healthy or that the Paleo diet was healthy, but I really had no idea.’
- ‘When I was with my daughter and son in law they were doing the paleo diet, no sugar, flour or processed foods, everything natural.’
- ‘He reversed the symptoms of a serious case of MS with a very high vegetable (especially cruciferous) paleo diet.’
- ‘"We're seeing more and more products that are being formulated to be very accessible to people who follow a paleo diet," she said.’
- ‘A short video covers the concern of whether the paleo diet can meet your calcium needs even without dairy.’
- ‘She points out a few examples of foods which didn't exist when our ancestors were around that are commonly included in the Paleo Diet.’
- ‘The basic idea of the Paleo Diet is to eat what is natural and available.’
- ‘"The Paleo diet concerns me because of the food groups ruled out," she says.’
1980s (with reference to the diet of early humans): from the US spelling of Palaeolithic.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.