One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘he fought off a hundred vampires like it was NBD’short for no big deal
- ‘Not crazy about the font or the busy-looking layout - but hey, NBD.’
- ‘I've had to do it myself, NBD.’
- ‘Also, NBD, her eyelashes are RED.’
- ‘But in the grand scheme of things it's NBD.’
- ‘Hugging a fan after playing them her new album like it's NBD.’
- ‘Is preserving the Queen's English a worthwhile task or is the evolution of grammar and language NBD?’
- ‘Oh, just her morning routine, NBD.’
- ‘NBD, just another day at the office.’
- ‘We're going to have more babies so NBD really.’
- ‘All that and you're really just gonna dance next to him like it's NBD?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.