One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme important in many biological oxidation reactions.
- ‘This forms two ATPs, and two molecules of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a carrier of high-energy hydrogens used in catabolic reactions.’
- ‘In this study we have focused on the regeneration of the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide in the cell due to its key role in cellular metabolism.’
- ‘The NAM nucleotide coenzymes nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide-phosphate are involved in hundreds of metabolic reactions.’
- ‘These include things like thiamine pyrophosphate, pyridoxal phosphate and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.’
- ‘There are several metabolic pathways for biosynthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD +) in bacteria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.