One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sweet sauce made from pureed raspberries thickened with icing sugar.‘the raspberry sorbet was served with a Melba sauce’
- ‘Add raspberry vinegar, Melba sauce, and demiglace to shallots, bring to boil.’
- ‘Coat with a tablespoon of Melba sauce and decorate with a rosette of cream and almonds.’
- ‘Add a scoop of ice cream, pour Melba sauce over it and top it with whipped cream.’
- ‘Garnish with fresh whipped cream, and drizzle with Raspberry Melba sauce on top of the pancake sundae.’
- ‘Spoon on a large spoon of the Melba sauce - allowing it to run down over the ice cream and peaches.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.