One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An adherent of a form of mystical pantheism developed by the French philosopher L. C. de Saint-Martin (1743–1803)‘the world of illuminists and Martinists’as modifier ‘supplies for all Martinist branches’
- ‘Napoleon was a creation of the Martinist freemasonic lodge, the Napoleonic Empire.’
- ‘He created the Martinist cult; he organized things like the Queen's necklace affair, he controlled Necker; he controlled Philippe Egalité; he organized the Bastille event; he organized the Jacobin Terror.’
- ‘Papus then decided to create an organization, which would group the Initiates of Saint-Martin and promote the study of Martinist philosophy.’
- ‘The Confederacy in the United States was created as a part of Synarchism, before it was called Synarchism: the Martinist cult.’
- ‘After Papuss demise, however, the Martinist movement lost its unity and began to fragment with the loss of its unfaltering guide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.