One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (or questioning).
- ‘Lend your voice to the LGBTQ community of Port Angeles.’
- ‘It would be far preferable for the new rules on websites to be amended entirely, so that LGBTQ rights and those who would campaign for them do not have to suffer.’
- ‘Preserving 186 Spring Street would be an excellent first step towards documenting LGBTQ history for future generations.’
- ‘This is just one example of LGBTQ inequality.’
- ‘We cannot overstate the importance of LGBTQ-oriented, inclusive high school programming for the social development and wellbeing of our LGBTQ youth.’
- ‘Today Americans across the country are all giving funds to support the organizations that work on behalf of the LGBTQ community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.