One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study and analysis of Soviet or Russian policies.
- ‘‘It really is like Kremlinology or the picking of a pope,’ said Sean Rushton, executive director of the Committee for Justice.’
- ‘With the caveat that, like Kremlinology, Jakarta-watching is anything but an exact science, there are three possible scenarios.’
- ‘In contrast, the realist explanation is simple, straightforward, and requires no Kremlinology.’
- ‘And all of a sudden, the old art of Kremlinology is back.’
- ‘In that respect the kind of analysis that is going on is no different to the Kremlinology of the Cold War.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.