One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An experimental style of rock music associated with German groups of the 1970s, characterized by improvisation and strong, hypnotic rhythms.
- ‘Each innovative, far-flung album such as Vuelvaland's ambient textures intertwined with techno beats, dub, and Krautrock.’
- ‘For hardcore Krautrock fans, this was a rare glimpse at the man who fronted Can during their classic, early '70s period.’
- ‘Rimbaud compares it to the German-influenced Krautrock scene.’
- ‘Like many Krautrock bands, Manta Ray effectively fluctuates between singing in English and in their native tongue, Spanish.’
- ‘I've always had a passion for a wide range of music from garage and Krautrock to hip hop and early electro.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.