One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An experimental style of rock music associated with German groups of the 1970s, characterized by improvisation and strong, hypnotic rhythms.
- ‘Each innovative, far-flung album such as Vuelvaland's ambient textures intertwined with techno beats, dub, and Krautrock.’
- ‘Rimbaud compares it to the German-influenced Krautrock scene.’
- ‘For hardcore Krautrock fans, this was a rare glimpse at the man who fronted Can during their classic, early '70s period.’
- ‘I've always had a passion for a wide range of music from garage and Krautrock to hip hop and early electro.’
- ‘Like many Krautrock bands, Manta Ray effectively fluctuates between singing in English and in their native tongue, Spanish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.