One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for japonica
- ‘The overall objective is, within the framework of a sustainable agriculture, to develop Japanese quince into a unique and competitive European fruit crop.’
- ‘I have several pre-bonsai Japanese quince that I started from seed and this is the first year they may blossom.’
- ‘Native to China and Japan these plants are often called Japanese quinces or japonica.’
- ‘The general objective of the project is to develop Japanese quince to a competitive European industrial multipurpose crop for production of juice, flavour and fruit fibre.’
- ‘This morning I picked a bag full of Japanese quinces and filled the house with the aroma of homemade jelly and jam.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.