One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for flat-leaved parsley
- ‘Then there is French and Italian parsley, and mint in a whole range of flavours.’
- ‘Then added fresh mushrooms, chopped fresh spinach and Italian parsley.’
- ‘If you like Pasta with a little bit of stronger flavour, I recommend using coriander instead of the more mild Italian parsley.’
- ‘They peeked open nearly instantly, and Kate ladled out big servings for each of us, scattering them with Italian parsley.’
- ‘Use any favorite fresh herbs; we had the best results with leaves of Italian parsley, small sprigs of rosemary, and oregano leaves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.