One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of inoculating or of being inoculated; vaccination.‘inoculation against flu was readily available’count noun ‘a course of inoculations’
immunization, vaccination, vaccine, injection, boosterView synonyms
- ‘This value seems to be in good agreement with the experimental results for low dose inoculations for this strain.’
- ‘And even if you're still undecided about pet insurance, make sure to take your dog in for regular inoculations, boosters and screening tests.’
- ‘You will get help on how to apply for your visa as well as recommendations on vaccination and inoculation.’
- ‘The inoculations under question were injected from containers with multiple doses of the vaccine.’
- ‘There's even great advice on immunizations and inoculations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.