One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of Indian history, literature, philosophy, and culture.
- ‘Much of the piecing together of the outline chronology that I have followed in this book was undertaken by pioneer scholars in the field of Indology.’
- ‘The Asiatic Society of Mumbai has instituted six fellowships of one-year duration in Indology, Social Sciences, History of Maharashtra and on an area concerning Japan.’
- ‘However, there were several outstanding scholars in Egyptology, Indology, and Celtic languages and cultures.’
- ‘Panini's grammar, the science of pronunciation, etymology, Indology and Yoga were all included in the curricula.’
- ‘German self representation is so low key that the sustained interest in Indology often tends to go unnoticed and unsung.’
- ‘Scholars from India, Europe and other countries visited it to study different aspects of Indology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.