One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for gaur
- ‘A visitor had fallen into an enclosure and risked being gored to death by a herd of wild gaurs, also known as Indian bison.’
- ‘The region is rich in biodiversity and also home to about 50 tigers, hundreds of wild Indian elephants, Indian bison, leopards, and many types of birds.’
- ‘Apart from the herds of grazing deer, there were Gaur or Indian bison, hordes of monkeys, and peacocks dotting the landscape with gorgeous colour.’
- ‘Suddenly, you notice a large Indian bison with an entire herd, a little distance away.’
- ‘Gaur, the rare Indian bison, are easy to see here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.