One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘only half of the proceeds from the IPO will go towards paying down the some of the current £423 million pound debt burden’short for initial public offering
- ‘In September 1998 the planned IPO was scuttled at the last minute.’
- ‘He was unable to turn the company's high-flying plans into a successful IPO.’
- ‘How can we raise a hundred million in an IPO?’
- ‘To entrepreneurs, IPOs offer the promise of funding for their businesses and rewards for their hard work.’
- ‘I was convinced that the IPO stock was being distributed to the wrong investors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.