Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
In case you missed it (used to draw attention to something noteworthy)‘ICYMI, here's a link to Sunday's podcast’
- ‘Make sure to check out Ian's briefing from yesterday, ICYMI.’
- ‘The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).’
- ‘ICYMI, the summer series based on a Stephen King novel about a transparent force field that covers a small New England town recently got a premiere date.’
- ‘ICYMI, the two previous season 8 teasers (no new footage) are here.’
- ‘ICYMI: Our photographer took a behind-the-scenes tour of the new $295M medical center in S. Waterfront.’
- ‘It's being discussed in this FanShot, ICYMI.’
- ‘ICYMI, here's Dalton Ross' interview covering the finale.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.