One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A British commando or a member of the US Army Special Forces.
- ‘Capt. Amerine is a Green Beret with Fifth Special Forces Group.’
- ‘We'll talk with NATO's former supreme allied commander, as well as a former Green Beret.’
- ‘Kerry's boat was then hit by another explosion that knocked Rassmann, an army Green Beret, into the water.’
- ‘He will now spend four days at Fort Bragg, where he will conduct a clinic and learn about the military lifestyle of his father, a former Green Beret.’
- ‘Michael was a Green Beret, a member of the Army's elite Special Forces, and had served in the Persian Gulf War during his 28 years in the military.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.