One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of soft creamy blue-veined cheese from Italy.
- ‘Give it all a good stir and serve on warmed plates, just as the Dolcelatte starts to melt.’
- ‘This delicious and easy to make strudel features kale and Dolcelatte cheese wrapped in flaky pastry - great for a family dinner.’
- ‘I'm a big fan of Dolcelatte, and the rest of it sounded interesting.’
- ‘Roasted butternut squash with its sweet yet nutty taste is the perfect accompaniment to the Dolcelatte and sage butter.’
- ‘Crumble the Dolcelatte into the soup, season to taste and serve with sesame croûtons.’
Italian, literally ‘sweet milk’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.