One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Dantean
- ‘In their Dantesque journeys through this dungeon world, speakers search for an unnamed Beatrice.’
- ‘T. S. Eliot and Ezra Pound loved Dante, but they hardly conceived of being Dantesque.’
- ‘She would like to write something Dante-esque about the circle of hell she has in mind for the growing army of telemarketers who interrupt her work at increasing intervals lately.’
- ‘They are the record of Cohen's Dantesque journey to Purgatory and back.’
- ‘Kanal's subplots sketch different human reactions in the midst of this Dante-esque catastrophe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.