One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A durable synthetic fabric.
- ‘The Cordura fabric is windproof, water resistant, rot proof and fire resistant.’
- ‘The company markets the products from Gee's division (including CoolMax, Cordura, and Lycra) to mills, retailers, and end consumers.’
- ‘Fully lined, it's made from Cordura ® nylon and polyester.’
- ‘DuPont's Cordura is not a single fabric, but is a line of more than a dozen different fabrics with various applications in the outdoors.’
- ‘Made with a tough 1000 denier Cordura outer shell, this handy unit features 14 separate storage compartments or slots and is lined with nylon pack cloth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.