One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A language family of Colombia and Central America, most members of which are now extinct or nearly so.
- ‘Both the Sumu and Miskito languages are derived from the Chibchan Indian language family of South America.’
- ‘Some Chibchan languages still survive in Colombia and Central America.’
- ‘The language of the Cunas belongs to the Chibchan group of languages.’
- ‘Some of these families, such as Uto-Aztecan, overlap into North America, and others, such as Chibchan and Maipurean, extend from South America into Middle America.’
- ‘The peoples who lived in the area where the balls are found were Chibchan speakers.’
- ‘Here is the subtree for Chibchan.’
Relating to Chibchan.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.