One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Content management system (a system designed to manage the content of a website or other electronic resource that is used collaboratively by a number of people)‘the choice of the proper CMS can have a big impact on the success of a website’
- ‘Those not considering a CMS still manage to maintain their homegrown sites through other administrative means.’
- ‘A CMS is critical to the success of almost every website and intranet, and yet many organisations are not familiar with this technology.’
- ‘A CMS gives agency personnel the ability to easily add, edit, and move web pages as needed, without the support of an outside web developer.’
- ‘The CMS will have an impact on every staff member, even if they are not directly involved with content creation.’
- ‘As generation of dynamic pages are easier for website development, CMS generally use dynamic pages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.