One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rich, white, mild, creamy cheese of a kind originally made in Italy.
- ‘Although it bears a different shape (appearing as wheels or medallions), Bel Paese actually acts and tastes quite similar to Mozzarella.’
- ‘Try Bel Paese in pasta sauces or melted with a little milk or panna and tossed with risotto.’
- ‘The mild flavor of the anchovies blends beautifully with Bel Paese cheese and capers.’
- ‘Literally, ‘beautiful country’, Bel Paese got it's name from the name of a book by the cheesemaker's friend.’
- ‘Below is a list of Wisconsin businesses that produce Bel Paese.’
Italian, literally ‘fair country’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.