Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Business-to-consumer, denoting trade conducted via the Internet between businesses and consumers.
- ‘To date, most adopters of search engine optimization have been B2C companies operating in an e-commerce environment.’
- ‘When B2C searchers do use generic terms, there is often less variance in the terms they use.’
- ‘The Asia-Pacific region is a tale of two B2C e-commerce markets.’
- ‘A B2B site deals primarily with other businesses, not the general public, a B2C site sells directly to the end user.’
- ‘When the consultants leave, they take firsthand knowledge of how to maintain and update your B2C system with them.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.