Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Business-to-business, denoting trade conducted via the Internet between businesses.
- ‘But it's a good idea to think about whether any other data exchange methods have a role in your future B2B efforts.’
- ‘He discusses internet marketing for technology and B2B firms.’
- ‘This report shows what happens when real business customers and purchasers try to use the information on a B2B site to research their options.’
- ‘In fact, the vast majority of products and services sold are considered to be B2B in nature.’
- ‘This is for anyone who works on B2B website design or strategy, whether for e-commerce or for a company site.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.