One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for lorazepam
- ‘Later a nurse entered his room to give him some Ativan, and she loosened his restraints when he promised to behave.’
- ‘In 1977, while living in West Yorkshire, Michael was prescribed the drug Ativan.’
- ‘A friend has taken Ativan for a long time and is now addicted to it.’
- ‘Occasionally, she can make herself so anxious that she feels the need to take Ativan.’
- ‘Valium and similar anti-anxiety agents like Ativan and Xanax can calm jittery nerves and help people fall asleep at night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.