One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A light, strong horse of a breed developed in America to be comfortable to ride over long distances.
- ‘At the age of seven, she was introduced to American Saddle Horses and as a young woman would become a record holder at Madison Square Garden for prizes won in a single season.’
- ‘This combination produced the unique and brilliant qualities which are associated with the American Saddle Horse as we know it today.’
- ‘There are few breeds which can match the gracefulness of the American Saddle Horse in the show ring.’
- ‘He also raised and showed American Saddle Horses with his father, Dr. Albert F. Wempe.’
- ‘In the early 20th century, however, there was a split in how the American Saddle Horses were bred because of a show rule change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.