One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
From start to finish.‘it was a tense meeting from go to whoa’
- ‘From go to whoa, the crowd just cheered continuously.’
- ‘The director has you on the edge of your seat from go to whoa with this slick, totally cool adaptation of the thriller.’
- ‘From go to whoa, the compilation has something to prove, and isn't about to waste a track as it makes its case.’
- ‘He went right through the state system from go to whoa.’
- ‘Cameras would be everywhere, filming the whole process from go to whoa.’
- ‘I had to fill him in on the whole story, from go to whoa.’
- ‘She was pleased to have been able to maintain her intensity from go to whoa.’
- ‘We see that the process from go to whoa to set up an aquaculture management area can take many years indeed.’
- ‘She followed the process from go to whoa in this three-part series.’
- ‘If you want us to do the whole job from go to whoa, you simply supply the art and tell us how you want it framed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.