One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Extremely easy.‘economics can be as simple as ABC’
simple, not difficult, straightforward, clear, accessible, direct, undemanding, unexacting, unchallenging, unsophisticated, trouble-free, painless, effortless, easy, facile, elementary, idiot-proof, plain sailing, a five-finger exercise, nothingView synonyms
- ‘The website makes comparing and switching as easy as ABC.’
- ‘She says teaching children to read is as easy as ABC.’
- ‘The pop quiz was as simple as ABC.’
- ‘The campaign won't be as easy as ABC for the youngsters, but he is determined to put them at their ease.’
- ‘The dazzler was John, for whom kindness and consideration towards his customers in the restaurant is as easy as ABC.’
- ‘‘If life was as simple as ABC or 123, there wouldn't be that frown on your face,’ an unfamiliar voice sounded behind her.’
- ‘With our new guide, CPU overclocking will be as easy as ABC!’
- ‘Being a woman and staying healthy is not, it turns out, as easy as ABC.’
- ‘To them, preventing HIV infection is as simple as ABC - A for Abstinence, B for Being faithful and C for Condoms.’
- ‘Signals are as easy as ABC for the trader with the right tools and know-how.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.