One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
From the beginning for a second or subsequent time.‘the sums will have to be done over again’‘I tore it up and started all over again’
- ‘This was so good I wanted to start reading it all over again but I had to lend it to a friend to read first.’
- ‘He would have to endure the process all over again.’
- ‘It wouldn't be necessary to re-try the whole case all over again to determine the question of damages.’
- ‘Becoming world champions undoubtedly boosted our confidence, but now we have to prove we're capable of doing it all over again.’
- ‘He said the intense media coverage was victimising her all over again.’
- ‘This season, he has to prove himself all over again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.