One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
From the beginning for a second or subsequent time.‘the sums will have to be done over again’‘I tore it up and started all over again’
- ‘He said the intense media coverage was victimising her all over again.’
- ‘This season, he has to prove himself all over again.’
- ‘He would have to endure the process all over again.’
- ‘This was so good I wanted to start reading it all over again but I had to lend it to a friend to read first.’
- ‘It wouldn't be necessary to re-try the whole case all over again to determine the question of damages.’
- ‘Becoming world champions undoubtedly boosted our confidence, but now we have to prove we're capable of doing it all over again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.